not your budget
Extend the value of existing infrastructure
Maximize IT Infrastructure – not budgets – with proven Micron® DDR4 Server DRAM
Adding more capacity (while keeping the memory channels the same) or adding more capacity with more channels results in increased workload performance for data analytics applications such as Microsoft SQL/TPC-H, Apache Spark™ TPC-DS and Spark Scalable Vector Machines (SVM).
Sign up to see these and other details of tests, plus why they’re useful to you.
Micron’s reliable server memory is now easier to buy and sell. Enjoy streamlined SKUs with broad compatibility and better stock availability.
No DRAM quals
means easier ordering
For customers who don’t require memory testing and qualification, Micron makes selecting our high-quality, JEDEC-compliant DDR4 server DRAM significantly less hassle. Reduce out-of-stock SKUs, declined orders and delayed deliveries. Customers who need a module design series for qualifications can still select specific Micron Server DRAM.
Micron Memory & SSD Selector
Find the right DRAM and SSDs to fortify your edge infrastructure.
Micron DDR4 Server DRAM
With module densities up to 128GB, Micron Server DRAM enables you to maximize system performance by increasing the installed memory capacity of each server. Built with new technology that allows more gigabits per component, Micron DDR4 16Gb-based memory utilizes higher density components, resulting in modules that are twice as dense as 8Gb-based modules.
- Maximizing server and workstation performance
- Enabling more virtualized machines
- Increase server and workstation performance
- Optimized for Intel® and AMD® processor product families
- 100% component and module tested to mission-critical server standards
- Three-year warranty
- A wide selection of module configurations including RDIMM, VLP RDIMM, LRDIMM, ECC UDIMM, VLP ECC UDIMM, and ECC SODIMM
- Speed (MT/s): up to 3200MT/s
- Densities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Form factor: RDIMM, VLP RDIMM, LRDIMM, ECC UDIMM, VLP ECC UDIMM, ECC SODIMM
Speed up server applications
By installing Micron DRAM, you’ll be able to maximize the performance capability of your CPUs and optimize your servers’ computing potential. Since memory typically functions as a fixed (non-shared) component, it’s often a bigger performance constraint than processors or storage drives, which can be shared. Boost your investment in server infrastructure by maximizing memory capacity.
Get more out of your IT budget
At a fraction of the cost of new servers, Micron DRAM allows you to extend the life and performance of your existing infrastructure and get more out of the systems you already have. Even if you need to replace existing servers, you can still save by buying new servers with the least amount of pre-installed memory, then upgrade to the maximum memory capacity with Micron Server DRAM.
Make virtualized applications more responsive
The amount of installed server memory plays a more critical role than ever before in today's data centers. Every virtual machine running on a server typically requires its own dedicated memory sized for ordinary and peak loads.
- RDIMMs include a register chip which directs data commands and helps control the flow of data within the server
- Integrated ECC parity helps prevent data errors and increases overall system reliability
- Optimized for the latest Intel® and AMD® based servers
- Available in both standard and VLP module heights
- Designed for memory-intensive server applications
- Reduces electrical loads presented to the CPU for significant power savings
- Ideal for hyperscale computing, virtualization, cloud computing, big data, and more
- Engineered for cost-effective performance in workstations and entry-level servers
- Available in multiple capacities and configurations
- Ideal for office applications, designing digital media, editing videos or hosting web content
- Available in both standard and VLP module heights
- Engineered specifically for small form factor servers and workstations
- Increases system stability and reliability with error correction code (ECC) parity
- Ideal for microserver workloads in space-constrained environments
Maximize IT infrastructure — not budgets — with proven Micron DDR4 Server DRAM
Learn how data analytics workloads experience performance gains of up to 60% by simply doubling DDR4 Server DRAM capacity¹.
Same server. Different price.
Your customers can save as much as 57% by equipping a new server with Micron components. Scaling up to 5, 10, 100 servers just builds the savings.
Where to find Micron Server Memory
Purchase Micron server memory from one of our valued partners.
Become a Micron partner
By becoming a Micron partner, you'll have access to resources, training and technical experts that equip partners around the globe with the support and solutions you need to grow your business.
Utilize marketing development funds for co-marketing opportunities.
Learn from technical experts how to successfully integrate Micron solutions and stay on top of market trends.
Leverage sales enablement and marketing materials to grow sales and gain access to new products.